Saturday, April 4, 2009

I am My Own Follower

I read that if you have a blog, you are supposed to write in it every day so your followers have something to follow and comment on. It is April 5, 2009 and it's been 5 days since my last post. Guess it doesn't matter too much, since I am my only follower. I already know what is going on in my life. Business is slow and I am not making much money. Adam is moving back up here with Jihee. Whit changed her phone number. Bruce is in the garage with Daryl. I am worried about the same things as always. I work out 5 - 6 times per week and I still cannot loose weight. I am getting old and my freakin' knees hurt. And the hot flashes!!!!! Sometimes i want to cry. I start a slow burn from the inside out and just when I think I cannot possibly get any hotter, I DO! I have to pretend nothing is happening when I am at work and all the while I am going crazy burning up!!! But... I am so lucky to have my kids, my husband, my animals, my job, my house, my condo in Vallarta and a friend or two here and there....

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I will follow you! Life throws it's daggers and when it does, duck! I'm not exactly sure if that is even a proverb it should be.

    ReplyDelete